This November, voters have a chance to add adult-use cannabis sales to the current medical-only option in COS.
We love our patients and that won’t change. We have the option to be dual-licensed.
As taxpayers ourselves, we strongly support this initiative:
- $150 million in tax revenue has been lost to Manitou Springs (Pueblo, Denver) during the past 10 years. Studies show 3 out of 4 customers in Manitou live in Colorado Springs.
- A 5% tax on rec sales will be spent on some important programs:
- Mental health services to reduce the highest suicide rate in the State: El Paso County.
- Public Safety – support first responders.
- Provide treatment for veterans with PTSD.
Sign the Petition. Tell a friend. Vote. It’s Your Choice, COS.